ResourcesTreatment of Children, Adolescents, and Adults
Mental Health Links
The following links are listed to provide you with additional online mental health care information and counseling resources.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- Marijuana Anonymous
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Center for Online Addiction
- Answers to Your Questions About Panic Disorder
- National Center for PTSD
- Questions and Answers about Memories of Childhood Abuse
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline Website
- Depression and How Therapy Can Help
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- SAMHSA’s Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Awareness Voices of Education
- Internet Mental Health
Privacy & Policy
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which I am required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, I must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
If a client intends to harm himself or herself, I will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, I will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.